If you have a complaint about ALWS, please contact the Complaints Manager, Chey Mattner at email@example.com or on (02) 6021 5329. If the complaint is about The Executive Secretary, please contact the ALWS Board Chairperson Pastor Peter Hage at firstname.lastname@example.org
ALWS is committed to responding to specific requests brought by members of the church regarding its decisions and actions. ALWS will, wherever possible, respond to a request either verbally or in writing within seven (7) days of the request being received. If the issue isn’t or can’t be resolved by management it will be referred to the ALWS Board for its consideration, usually at its next scheduled meeting. This will be done under advice to the inquirer, and a written response provided within seven (7) days after the conclusion of the Board meeting.
Sexual Abuse Complaints
ALWS is also subject to the LCA’s Sexual Abuse Policy, which includes procedures for reporting of allegations of sexual abuse or harassment as follows:
- Lodgement of a complaint through the LCA’s toll free number 1800 644 628 or by writing to “The Supervisor” Post Office Box 519 Marden SA 5070
- Any suspicion of sexual abuse of young people under the age of 18 years will be referred to the relevant authorities (see Child Abuse Complaints)
- Otherwise, the complainant will be advised of the LCA’s procedures for dealing with the alleged misconduct by anyone holding a position of trust within the LCA.
Child Protection Complaints and Reports
Child Protection Policy
ALWS commits itself to creating and maintaining an environment which promotes its core values and prevents abuse and sexual exploitation.
- Child Protection Policy
- Child Protection Code of Conduct
- Child Protection Reporting Managment Procedure
ALWS is committed to protecting your privacy.